Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Remember This Guy?

P5260001

Don’t feel bad if he doesn’t look familiar – it’s been more than two years since I first showed him here.

I have a number of heads that I don’t really know what to do with.  It can be pretty spooky poking around in my studio!  Recently, though, I’ve been inspired to add bodies to some of the heads.  Including this guy.

 

DSC00738

This is what he looks like so far.  And – yes – I plan for him to be a “he”.  I couldn’t quite picture a female figure with those teeth!

DSC00740

Another angle.  As usual, my camera doesn’t quite capture the color.

DSC00742

And since the oven was warmed up, I started on this one, too. 

I seem to be on a roll here!  Stay tuned for further developments.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

"I have a number of heads that I don’t really know what to do with. It can be pretty spooky poking around in my studio!"
LOL!